Tuesday, April 15, 2008

The Car Seat



I mentioned before that Lauren had started being very helpful when it came to taking care of Austin. Well it turns out that she is quite the little nurturer all around. Pretty much every time I go to put Austin in his car seat I find that all the buckles are already clicked. Usually the car seat is empty but recently I have found she has been buckling other things in as well. Sometimes its is a doll, sometimes it is a toy, but most recently I found her dragon stuffed in there. She always tells me it is for them to be safe and to go to sleep. Well, I hope the dragon got the rest he needed!

2 comments:

Danell said...

That is so sweet! Sounds like she is an excellent big sister! :)

Amy said...

Austin is soooo cute! Love that smile!!