Monday, April 7, 2008

Well here we go...



OK, I have finally broken down and started a blog. I am not to creative so we will have to see how it goes. But for starters I thought I would tell you about our last playgroup activity. Last Friday we went to the farm at Thanksgiving Point for the first time in a while. It was great! Jill and Val Ehat came with their kids and the cousins had a great time together! Also, while we were there some of my friends from college days, Will and Deb, showed up with their little girl Lizzy. All in all it was a great day! Hope you like the pictures.

Jessica

5 comments:

Mark L. Jones said...

I loved reading your blog Jessica. God bless your family!


Uncle Mark

Carrie Wood said...

Jessica, Lauren is such a cutie (So is Austin - Lauren's smile is just great here) and I love your blog. YES, you are creative. I know you are. And, you are a great mom!

Val said...

It was so fun! I can't wait to get together again. Each time we drive by any red building, my girls get super excited and ask when we are going back to the farm!

McKenna said...

Willcommen zu Blogging! I've already linked you to my blog.
theakebrands.blogspot.com

I can't believe how big your kids are. I have missed out on SO MUCH!

Amy said...

Jessica, I can't wait to come to playgroup activities with you!! I don't know why but I keep forgetting that you know Will & Deb!! How fun!!