Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Sew, Sew, Sew









While I was in NC I my mom told me about a new baby boutique in town. So we went by and told them about my nursing covers and car seat covers. The lady loved them and so I got my first client! She was so excited to find someone that could sew for her and started asking me if there were other things I could make for her so now i have a huge selection of homemade baby products. The lady said what she liked the most was that I was from Franklin. She said she has a lot of tourists that come through looking for something made by someone from the mountains!

4 comments:

Carrie Wood said...

Wow! I am so impressed. I think that is great work. You really do have a talent!

Carrie Wood said...

Oh ya, and do you have a website?

Stacy said...

I'm going to need a nursing cover soon! How do I get one from you? I'm bound and determined to figure out this whole nursing in public thing figured out with this baby...because I'm not going to be so trapped to my house this next year!

Let me know

Lindsy said...

I found you off of Lori's blog. I want one of those little blankets. How do I get one? Your stuff is adorable!