Monday, July 7, 2008
Beautiful Bundles
A lot of people have been asking me how they can contact me and get some of the things I make. My web address is www.beautifulbundles.com. I do not have very many things posted right now, but should have some things up soon. But if you know what you want you can contact me through the website custom order option and I can just make whatever you want then post it for you to buy, or you can email me and we can work out picking it up. In addition to the things you see on the previous blog I also make all weather car seat covers, really nice nursing covers and baby wraps (like the Moby Wraps). I also so do custom drapes and bedding sets. Oh and my email is jessica@ehat.org.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thanks for the info... I will be emailing you with my order. Your stuff is absolutely adorable!!!
Post a Comment